Hi, I'm Sadanand Singh. I build AI models in medical imaging and enjoy working with Algorithms, Python and C++. My background is in computational physics, numerical modeling and chemical engineering. I have a PhD in chemical engineering focusing on computational models of nano-materials and bio-molecules.
My active area of research is in applications of deep learning and computer vision in medical imaging. I am specifically interested in designing AI models that are explainable and tractable.
A non-exhaustive list.
- AI Weekly – Best news and resources on Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Gengo's Resources for ML – Insight into how AI and machine learning are affecting many industries, including law, journalism, and finance and banking
- AI Trends – Media channel focused on AI technology and businesses
- Deep Hunt – A weekly collection of ML news articles, carefully curated by Avinash Hindupur
- Data Robot Blog – Latest updates on what’s happening in the world of automated ML
- Becoming Human – Latest news and tutorials about AI, ML, and ML, and their implications for humanity